Fine Healthcare believes that Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) and strong quality controls are key elements that must be observed at all times to ensure the quality, safety, and efficacy of all of its pharmaceutical products. Fine Healthcare plant located in the emirate of United Arab Emirates, is one of the best manufacturing facilities of pharmaceutical products in UAE where quality control, testing of approved products and safety studies are carried out in full compliance with local and international GMP guidelines.
The manufacturing, testing and packing operations will be conducted under the personal supervision of the competent technical staff of production and Quality Assurance departments with required qualifications and practical experience in the relevant area. Manufacturing Processes will be developed using a traditional approach or a continuous verification approach. However, irrespective of the approach used, processes will be shown to be robust and ensure consistent product quality before any product is released to the market.
• We monitor the entire production process with detailed control - starting with buying raw materials and packaging through to production, storage, and transport.
• We systematically improve all of the production stages using the newest technological solutions by our research and development department, with very restricting internal audit and cooperation with International Experience.
• Our suppliers undergo a selection procedure according to GMP requirements.
• We do not rely only on the certificates of the suppliers, which is why the raw materials undergo extra testing.
• We are continuously monitoring the needs and expectations of customers to adapt our offer to them as they arise.
• We provide all our employees with a program of regular training courses to ensure a constant increase in their qualifications.
• We take full responsibility for all of our products by fulfilling the requirements of International standards.